What makes this Lindo guitar different from the competition?
Playing live and recording at home has never been easier! You can use the 1/4" jack or the high-quality signal XLR connection one at a time or both together. This means you could be plugged into a guitar amp and a mixing desk/audio interface or PA.
Details like the tuning pegs are of great importance. You will notice that some competitor products use cheaper tuning peg designs which fail to hold the guitar's tune. Lindo tuning pegs are die-cast, solid and reliable.
Compensated Bridge Saddle
Notice the grooves in the saddle of the guitar have been tailored so that the intonation of the guitar is spot on. If you are a beginner, intonation is the distance between the strings from the nut at the top of the neck to the bridge saddle at the bottom (12th fret is the equidistant point). Generally, if a guitar hasn't been setup correctly and doesn't have a compensated saddle, chords played higher up the neck will sound out-of-tune.
Lindo Guitars always ensures the necks of their guitars have a (dual action) truss rod which adds stability to the neck as well as giving the player the option to adjust the 'bow' in the neck too.
Another key factor to a great guitar is the string height, which Lindo Guitars always ensures is setup to be played as soon as you take the guitar out of the box. You will find on 'stock' competitor products that factors like this are not considered.
There are many more reasons as to why to choose a Lindo guitar...this is also the reason Lindo has become No.1 for creating unique guitars to suit all budgets and tastes. They want to be the best at what they do, so browse the Lindo selection and choose the right instrument for you!
- 40" full-size flame-engraved feeling electro-acoustic guitar with with venetian body cutaway. designed in the uk
- Piezoelectric pick-up (under bridge saddle) with integrated pre-amp with 4-band eq and active lcd digital tuner.
- Connect to an amplifier via standard 1/4" jack lead or high quality xlr output into an audio interface, mixer or pa system
- Mahogany body with a white strengthening purfling for a super-solid construction. nato neck and headstock with die cast machine heads, rosewood fingerboard and rosewood string-through bridge
- Includes truss rod allen key and lindo branded canvas carry case with carry straps and zip pocket for accessories