Inter-communicative USB condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern for
excellent vocal and speech recording.
Plug & Play compatible with Windows
and Mac computers. Includes shock mount.
The auna MIC-900B is a studio condenser microphone with a cardioid
pattern. It uses a USB cable to connect to a PC or laptop, and is immediately
ready to go with Plug & Play.
The auna auna MIC-900B is specifically designed for singing and speech. With a
sample rate of 16 bit/48kHz and a balanced cardioid pattern, vocal recordings are
created in the highest sound quality. This ensures the ideal starting material
for audio mastering in song production, podcasts or radio streaming.
The included shock mount reduces acoustic vibrations to prevent unwanted noise.
Thanks to the ?" thread, the mount can easily be used with a commercially
available microphone stand. A ?" to ?" adapter allows it to be used with other
The sturdy metal body is presented in a stylish matte black. The 16mm electret
microphone capsule and steel basket guarantee durability and ruggedness, making
the auna MIC-900B suitable for on-the-road use, as well as in the studio.
• Connections: USB Type B connection
• Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz
• Sample rate: 16 bit / 48 kHz
• Sensitivity: -32dB
• SPL: 136dB
• Green power LED
• Power supply: via USB
• Shock mount
• ?" to ?" adapter
• Protective case
• USB cable
• English user manual (other language: German)
• Microphone: 6.5 x 2 inches (16.5 x Ø 5cm) (length x Ø)
• Shock mount: 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.9 inches (W x H x D) (9 x 9 x 10cm)
• Cable length: approx. 3 metres
• Microphone weight: approx. 0.6 pounds (295g)
• Shock mount weight: approx. 0.4 pounds (200g)