WE ARE ZINGYOU
· — ZINGYOU is a leading manufacture of professional audio products for music recording, broadcast markets. ZINGYOU Microphones offer variety of condenser microphone solutions for Studio, USB, Podcast, to deliver clear, high-quality sound for memorable recordings. Meanwhile, we have paid particular attention to the finest details, ensuring all materials used are of REACH standard.
ZINGYOU BM-800 CONDENSER MICROPHONE
· — Low Noise – The ZINGYOU BM-800 features extremely quiet self-noise. Thus, it is perfectly suited for vocals and audio drama productions in high definition as well as for demanding samples production and instrumental recordings.
· — Cardioid Pattern – Cardioid is the most widely used pattern in professional microphones. It provides reliable performance in both stage and studio settings. As you move around to the sides and bottom of the microphone, the cardioid pattern becomes less sensitive and will pickup less sound.
· — Application – Great in both Vocal and Instruments, wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings.
· — Element: Ф34 pressure gradient transducer
· — Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
· — Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
· — Sensitivity: -28dB±2dB（0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz）
· — Output Impedance: 150Ω±30%（at 1kHz）
· — Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
· — Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
· — Max. SPL: 130dB(at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
· — S/N Ration: 78dB
· — Electrical Current: 3mA
· — Net Weight: 346g
· — Body Dimension: 46 x 150mm
· — Since the date of receiving, 7-day no reason to return, 1-year warranty quality guarantee, 24h friendly customer service and e-mail support. If you have any question about our product, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Professional Recording Studio Equipment: Equiped with Zingyou BM-800 microphone, Shock mount, Pop filter, Mic adjustable suspension scissor arm stand, Anti-wind foam Cap, Power cable, Sound card
- Sensitive Capture: The Zingyou BM-800 features thin material diaphragm or “capsule” which vibrates and sends a signal to the output when engaged and is hit by sound waves, it provides an extremely accurate and highly detailed representation of what’s being played
- Great in both Vocal and Instruments: Wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings as the condenser is able to take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties and nuances inherent in these instruments
- Low Noise: It features high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) that means less distortion to be caused on the process of recording, Unique 3-layer protection system prevents unwanted pop noises-providing singers with a clear, plosive-free vocal performance
- With detailed assemble video and Instruction document, 7 days no reason to refund, 30-day replacement service, 1 year warranty